St John Scotland
St John Scotland is an Edinburgh based charity, formed in 1947 and is dedicated to saving and enhancing life. St John Scotland run a large number of different projects nationally and internationally from mountain rescue to public access defibrillators.
With St John Scotland being a charity, our main goal was to promote the charitable aspect of the business. With focus on enabling visitors to donate, get involved and keep up to date with the activities of the charity, at home and abroad. Showcasing the regions that the charity operate in was also a key aspect of this project, including an ‘area’ map on the site that would then filter news articles to that specific region was an important part of the process. It was important from a digital agency point of view to ensure the branding & colour pallete married up throughout the web site development.
About the Project
- Full responsive web design
- Website wireframes and mockups
- Fully interactive 'Areas' map with localised news articles
- 'Donate Now' call to action running across all pages
- Simple, clean administration area for staff to update news articles
- Integration of branding & colour palettes across the site
- Social media integration - pulling feeds from Twitter & Facebook.